Get a sense of my writing and design style in my portfolio!
– The Analytical Couch Potato –> “What if Boba Fett didn’t really die?”
A reaction to Lucasfilm’s press release that Star Wars Expanded Universe material is considered non-canon. Part of Project: Couch Surfing.
– The Life of a Craft-Crazed Mom –> “Slow Cooker Beef Stew”
Warm up those cold winter evenings with this thick and hearty stew!
– Women On Business –> “3 Steps to Get Your Business Travel Mojo Back”
Feeling drained as you face yet another business trip? Take these tips in your pocket.
– At The Cross –> “His Strength is Truly Made Perfect in My Weakness”
Reflections on my December 2015 Global Encounter Trip to Chile.
– Women On Business –> “How to Beat Passive-Aggression in the Workplace”
Do you work with passive-aggressive people? 3 tips here to help you survive and thrive amidst the challenge.
– Bethany Presbyterian Church –> Bethany Briefs, May 2007, page 5. “Hidden Spaces”.
An examination of “hidden spaces” at Bethany Presbyterian Church, Seattle, WA.
“Concerning Middle-Earth, and Other Matters” – An essay I wrote for my International Peace and World Order class, examining how WWI and Tolkien’s Roman Catholic faith impacted his world order in Lord of the Rings.
“To indeed be a god” – A college-level paper I wrote analyzing the impacts of Stalin’s disallowance of the public practice of religion in Russia.
I designed each of these PowerPoints for my Modern East Asia professor in 2005.
Age of the Samurai
Introduction to Japan
Notes on Kojiki
Buddhism in Japan